WELCOME to Season 20/21
We start the season this Saturday 12th September at 8am
Please ensure you and your child/ children fully understand the following to ensure we are in line with our COVID Safe plan:
- That there is strictly no hands on each contact between athletes – we all keep our hands to ourselves.
- That 1.5m physical distancing must be adhered to at all times (athletes excepted when warming up or competing only).
- All parents/ caregivers to sign in using the QR Code or the sign in sheet so their attendance is recorded
- Athletes attendance is recorded through Results HQ as part of the event participation
- We will have equipment disinfecting protocols in place to clean throwing equipment between each age group- we will need parent help to complete this after each age group has completed their event.
- Personal hygiene procedures and expectations are followed (we have signage up), sanitiser stations will be available and the portable toilets will be open with hand wash
- Athletes advised to bring their own water bottles.
- We recommend you download and use the COVID Safe app on your phone
- WE REQUIRE ACTIVE PARTICIPATION FROM PARENTS TO ASSIST AT EVENTS- recording, measuring, retrieving, assisting with age group management
A parent or responsible person but be present with athletes at all times – there is NO drop off and come back later to pick-up.
We have two (2) COVID Safe Officers within the club – Ashley Challis and Sheree Scott. If you have any questions at all or any concerns please come and speak to either of us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Your assistance and understanding throughout this time is appreciated and we are looking forward to a great season ahead.