SEASON 2021/2022 commences 11 September 2021
Competition is held every Saturday (3 week break at Xmas) until the end of March starting at 8.00 am until 10.30 am approx.
Trial Registration (First 2 weeks of season only) $10 per week Trialist Registration Form
What does a competition morning involve?
- Senior athletes take all athletes for a warm up
- Each age group complete 5 events/ activities each week – a combination of track and field events
- Under 6 and Under 7s take part in skills based games as well
- Athletics relies on parent involvement to help at each event – without parent help we cannot run the events
- Each week improve on your own times, distances, heights
- Results are recorded online through Results HQ
What Carnivals are available?
— Carnivals are not compulsory to attend but they are a great opportunity to be involved, compete against other clubs and make new friends —
- Regional Relays – A great teams based event that offers athletes to run relay races and compete in field events as a team. This day is always a fun day and the kids get to compete in teams for the day. Under 9s to Under 17s can qualify to compete at State Relays.
- State Relays –
- Coles Summer Carnival –
- Regional Championships –
- Multi – Event Championships
- State Championships