REGISTRATION INFO Season 2021/2022 commences on Saturday 11 September
Registrations will open in August 2021. (Registration and payment is to be completed online.)
New to Little athletics ? – Trial for the first 2 weeks ($10 per week per athlete) Trial Registration Form
Under 6s – $195 – includes your club competition shirt
Under 7s to Under 17s
- 1st Child – $195
- 2nd Child – $175
- 3rd and more children – $165
- Saturday morning competition from September to March
- A welcome pack (registration number, age patch)
- Christmas Treat on our Christmas breakup event
Uniform Shirt and short/bummers are compulsory and required to be worn each competition day. These can be purchased when you sign on.
We have EFTPOS facilities at the track.
Patches for registration and age must be sewn to shirts/ crop tops by the end of week 3.
- Registration numbers are to be attached firmly to the FRONT of the Centre shirt, so as to be clearly visible at all times.
- Age label, is to be attached to the LEFT shoulder of the shirt or left leg of bummers for girls wearing crop tops.
- Coles Sponsors patch to be attached on the front RIGHT side of the shirt
Shirt – $35 (Included in under 6’s registration fee)
Shorts or Bummers – $25
OPTIONAL – Crop tops and Singlets $25 (Under 13 to Under 17 athletes only)
Skins are permitted above the knee , but must plain i.e. no logos and of course be black and boys must wear shorts over any skins worn.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN REGISTERING
- We accept Service NSW Active Kids vouchers – please enter voucher number when prompted and select cash payment at checkout.
- EFTPOS is available to pay for fees once online registration is completed when you collect Welcome Pack.
- New registrations will need a valid birth certificate to confirm their age.
- NOTE: There is no refund of fees !
- There may be photos of your children published online during the season and print format , please contact the club to opt out of photos please.
We offer a 2 week trial period for newcomers – cost is $10 per week. After the 2 week trial period you can go online to complete full registration.
Note all our age groups rely on volunteers to run them, if we don’t have sufficient volunteers we can’t run them.