For those attending Regional Relays this weekend Saturday 14 November:
– Please check in at our club tent on arrival and find your team mates. It’s important to stick together so your team doesn’t miss out on your event. Let one of our managers know if someone from your team hasn’t shown up.
– Please arrive no later than 7am QLD (8am NSW) if you are in the first events.
– All participants must be in full uniform, including number on front, age patch on sleeve and club shorts. You will not be allowed to compete if you are not in full uniform.
– Spikes: no spikes at all for U7-U10. Spikes can be worn only for jumps and 4x100m in U11-U12. U13-U17 can wear spikes in all events except throws.
– Everyone in the car will need a border pass if you are coming from NSW. If you are applying for a new pass, we suggest ticking ‘yes’ to entering before 15 November. If you tick ‘no’ you may not receive the pass in time, as the new ones can take 3 days.
– Please follow the COVID-safe plan at the venue to ensure everyone can enjoy the day.
– Cashless Canteen will be available on the day
Regional Relays – Saturday 14th November at Mudgeeraba Little Athletics No Tweed Little Athletics on this day
State Relays – Saturday 12th December at QSAC in Brisbane. No Tweed Little Athletics on this day
Regional Championships – Friday 5th to Sunday 7th February – TWEED Little Athletics are the Host Centre. Closing date for nominations 23rd January
LAQ Combined Events Championships – 27th to 28th February 2021 at QSAC in Brisbane
State Championships – 19th to 21st March at QSAC in Brisbane